My soldier boy! ♥

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Penquins

I'm watching "Happy Feet" with my daughter and the penguin is fascinating if you think about it. They search and find their one true love, and stay together forever. How amazing is a love like that? I wonder how out of all the black and white tuxedos the penguin knows where to find their family? The penguin female and male are away from each other for months, while the female searches for food. The father takes care of the egg, and the child once it hatches. How backward is that from our society?
For some reason in our society it is seen as the woman's job to care for the child while the man "hunts". Do you think God gave us this intellect? How did we get this mentality?
Then my mind wanders to what if we as humans were all the same? What if there weren't different colors, and nationalities? Would we as the human race know how to find our loved one? Would we just act stupid and still fight because we were the same. I have a feeling that there would still be those individuals that even though they looked like everyone else; they would have to exercise their superiority.
The way the penguin goes through life is really honorable. It shows their character, and intelligence.
I don't know where any of this is going exactly. I guess just me typing out what I think, and what I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment