My soldier boy! ♥

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Message

I went and bought "The Message/Solo" Devotional study Bible and read the 1st lesson today. It was awesome! Usually I dont understand the Bible or what is going on, but this Bible is written in this day and time. I could follow what was written, and then it asked you questions and made you think. I spent 45 minutes studying the word. I felt closer to God and that was great too. I hope that every night is as good as this one. I know that this year is going to be tough and I am going to need God right beside me helping me get thru the days.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same devotional. I have only got to day 17 in the last 3 months or so. Currently I'm reading metals over her heart. It is a devotional for military spouses. I highly recommemnd it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I will have to look into that. Anything to make me a better military spouse with more understanding is great.

    ReplyDelete