My soldier boy! ♥

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mind is running on hyperdrive...

OMG I am laying here bawling. I just feel so overwhelmed with life right now. Have you ever felt like you were suffocating? Gaaaahhhh! In less than a month Jason will be in Germany. The stressful part is I don't know if me and Noelle will be with him. I would have some comfort and peace of mind if I knew for sure. Right now I am stuck. I cant do anything else until Jason graduates. My hands are tied and its driving me crazy. There's EFMP crap that needs to be sent to Germany but I cant find anyone to send it. Hmmmm. I have my trip to TX in the midst of everything to see my hubby graduate. This trip is a cost that we really don't have the money for with the upcoming move. I am letting some bills slide to make sure I have the cash for our trip. Once I get to TX I will have to deal with the Army run-a-round. Gotta love that. Plus I have the constant drama with my family...my Mom. I wish I could depend on her to talk to and help me through all this emotionally, but I can't. So anyway gonna continue to stress and pray. I need to learn to give my worries to God, but I have difficulty with that. Really I know worrying about everything isn't going to change the outcome. When I have my husbands arms wrapped around me again, I will feel some relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment