My soldier boy! ♥

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The things that make you go Hmmmm

I found out yesterday that the Dr I used to work for in TN was found NOT GUILTY. I guess that is a great thing for his family, but I feel indifferent about it. The man was accused of rape and sexual abuse in Pennsylvania and then moved to TN and was charged with the same offenses. I guess because there was no physical evidence they couldnt really find him guilty. The jury only had the patients words to base their verdict on. I was laid off after he was charged and I feel that they did that on purpose. They knew that I was skeptical of the situation. I get angry to think that he may of possibly violated these young men and is walking free. It angers me to know that nurses were put on the stand and blatantly lied about what was happening. I guess it is over until the civil suit. I am interested to know if he will really be free.
I find myself extremely angry at my brother, and mother. They both have drug addiction problems. My mom is so high most of the time she cant even talk. My brother breaks into houses and steals medicine. He broke into the safe at my parents house the other day and my Dad wanted to call the cops and was told No by my Mom. It makes me mad because he is never going to learn if he doesnt have some consequences to his actions. He is an idiot. He has a infant baby girl, and fiancee and still acts like a moron. He is destroying his life, and they are going to go down with him. My family sits and watches what is happening and doesnt say a word. Its like they are aliens or something. I guess their thinking is "if we dont acknowledge what is happening then it cant be reality". So they are choosing to sit and watch both of them slowly kill themselves. I feel helpless because I am here in Germany and so far away. They like the fact that I am 9000 miles away because when I am there I make sure everyone knows what they are up too. We have been going through this with my brother since he was 15, and he is now 21. He has been in and out of rehab facilites, and psych wards. I think he needs to be turned in to the cops and placed in jail, to experience that for awhile. What he doesnt need is someone cleaning up his mess constantly. He doesnt need enablers and thats what he is surrounded by. Grrrrrrr it makes me cringe. I am going home for the summer and hope for their sake that things are taken care of. I'm tired of one family member destroying our family. He needs a good swift kick in the ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment